Public Utility & Energy
The attorneys of Mette, Evans & Woodside have extensive insight and experience in dealing with all aspects of public utility and energy regulation and legislation. We work on behalf of municipalities, telecommunications companies, private and public water and sewer utilities, large commercial users of gas, electricity and telephone, transportation business and utility users.
Our attorneys offer clients the benefit of considerable state and federal experience; along with sound technical knowledge of the electric and gas industries, and water supply and sanitary sewer disposal systems. Skilled litigators, our attorneys can also prepare the necessary applications and legal documents that accompany public hearings, permitting and compliance.
- Mergers and Transfer of Facilities
- Stock Transactions
- Sale and Abandonment of Assets
- Environmental Regulations and Compliance Issues
- Applications for Necessary Permits and Licenses
- Drafting Purchase Power Agreements and Contracts
- Local, State and National Authorities Requirements
Public Utility and Energy Attorneys
Geographic Regions Served
Harrisburg • Lancaster • York • Philadelphia • Pittsburgh • State College • Altoona • New Jersey