Registration is free, but seating is limited.
Negotiating contracts and agreements is a part of being a business owner. Find out ten things you need to know to protect yourself and your business when signing contracts. This presentation will give you the tools you need to proactively deal with contract issues before they become legal problems.
Our experienced business attorneys will provide important information on:
• Enforcing your contracts
• Hazards that await in the fine print
• Common contract clauses you should understand
• Defining contract lengths and renewals
• How venue clauses can frustrate enforcement efforts
• When you should engage legal counsel
• My attorneys' fees -— can I ever get them back?
Melanie L. Vanderau, Esq.
Melanie Vanderau's practice focuses in Banking Law and Business Law, working with clients from all types of businesses and financial institutions throughout Pennsylvania.
Aaron D. Martin, Esq.
Aaron Martin provides legal counsel in a number of areas including: corporate and commercial litigation, business law and estates and trusts.